The following are the terms and conditions of the VetForce247.com regarding the use of our website, volunteering with us and the provision of any of our services offered. They form a legally binding agreement between VetForce247.com and you, the website user, upon registration with us, upon any purchase from our online store, upon volunteering to work with us (for example non-disclosure agreements to confidential information, or personal data, on those we seek to help), or “reaching out” and seeking advice and help from us. VetForce247.com reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions of web site use at any time. For example; if new guidelines, law or legislation is subsequently released. Unless changes are minor, we aim to inform all users of the changes.
1. Our Website
Your registration, signup or use of the VetForce247.com website and the use of any service contained within constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
You must be a minimum age of 4 or older to register on and use the VetForce247.com website. By registering and using the website you warrant that you are 4 years old, or older. In cases of those reaching out to us between the ages of 4-12 and contacting us without their parents/guardians permission do so with the parents/guardian waiving any right to criminal or civil redress – we will not turn our backs on any child. Those of 13 years and older, that you understand your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
3.1 As part of the registration process you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach and will proactively aid the Police and any legal representation in cases where this subsection has been abused.
3.2 If for any reason you suspect that your username & password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact users requesting them to confirm their username & password or other details.
4. Specific Website Usage Rules
4.1 As a registered Safe Space Movement website user you specifically and without exception agree not to do any of the following:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
2. Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
3. Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that the VetForce247.com and its membership may or would object to.
4. Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the VetForce247.com Discussion Forum.
5. Contact other VetForce247.com website users in ways they may find inappropriate.
6. Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other website users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
7. Supply or post content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by VetForce247.com.
8. To pose as another user, third party or organisation or VetForce247.com founder, employee or volunteer for the purposes of obtaining any user, VetForce247.com or third party information.
9. To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
10. Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by VetForce247.com or relied upon by us and other users.
11. Reframe or repurpose the website or any content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the website.
12. Load or provide access to content on the website or link to other content from the website (or it’s discussion forum), which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law. Links to third-party websites unless specifically authorised by VetForce247.com or connected directly to a forum posts subject matter are strictly prohibited.
13. Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as content or Mental Health/Mental Illness Discussion Forum posts.
14. Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
15. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the website or content on the website.
4.2 If you breach these Terms & Conditions by sending any unwanted communication, reply, comment, unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to users your actions will cause harm to the Safe Space Movement’s reputation and to our website. Such harm is difficult fr our users to quantify and as such you agree to pay us the sum of £150 for each and every individual email or other website communication sent to a user or third party.
4.3 The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to add, edit and remove (with or without notice) content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.
5. Content Ownership:
6. Copyrighted Material:
7. Content Monitoring:
11. Limitation of Liability: